85° = < 20
Where to Use
Interior surfaces including drywall, cured plaster, woodwork, masonry, concrete block, brick and previously painted surfaces
300 - 400 Sq. Ft. per Gallon
Where to Use
Use KILZ® HIDE-ALL™ primer on interior surfaces including drywall, cured plaster, woodwork, masonry, concrete block, brick and previously painted surfaces. Not for use over glossy surfaces or on floors.
- All surfaces must be clean, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew, loose peeling paint, rust and all other foreign substances.
- If washing is necessary, use a non-soapy detergent or a TSP substitute, rinse well and allow to dry.
- Peeling or Checked Paint: Scrape off loose paint and sand to a smooth surface. Sanding or removal of paint containing lead is hazardous.
- Glossy Surfaces - Not Recommended: Use products such as KILZ® ADHESION, KILZ MAX® and KILZ® PREMIUM primers over properly prepared glossy surfaces.
- Always wash mold or mildew covered surfaces with a mildew remover, rinse with water and allow to dry before priming.
- Mold or Mildew Prone Surfaces - Not Recommended: use products such as KILZ PREMIUM and KILZ 2® primers over properly prepared, mold- or mildew-prone areas.
- Masonry, Brick, Stucco and Plaster: KILZ HIDE-ALL primer may be used on clean, dry, aged interior masonry surfaces that have cured (dried) at least 30 days.
- Eye protection is recommended. Do not thin.Only apply if surface, air and product temperatures are between 50°-90°F (10°-32°C.) Apply using a brush, roller or sprayer.
- Brush – High quality Nylon/Polyester
- Roller – High quality 3/8-1/2" nap on smooth surfaces or 1/2-3/4" nap on semi-rough or porous surfaces.
- Airless spray – .017 - .021 tip / 60 mesh filter @ 1,800 – 2,500 PSI
- DO NOT THIN. Product is formulated for use at package consistency. For spray applications, a small amount of water (no more than ½ pint per gallon) may be added.
- Stir thoroughly before and occasionally during use.
- Stains: KILZ HIDE-ALL primer is formulated to hide minor, non-bleeding scuffs and stains before topcoating; for heavier stains use a product such as KILZ MAX, KILZ PREMIUM, KILZ® ORIGINAL, KILZ COMPLETE® or KILZ ODORLESS® primers.
- Tinting: May be tinted with up to 2 oz. (60 mL) of universal colorant per gallon. Tinting to a lighter shade than the topcoat is recommended.
- Coverage: 300 - 400 sq. ft.(28 - 37 m2) per gallon depending on application method and surface porosity.
- KILZ ORIGINAL primer will dry to touch in 30 minutes and can be recoated or topcoated in one hour with a latex or oil-based paint. Application at lower temperatures, high humidity or poor ventilation will affect dry time.
Clean Up & Disposal
- Clean equipment and paint spatters with mineral spirits. If spilled, contain material and remove with an inert absorbent. Dispose of contaminated absorbent, container and unused product in accordance with all current federal, state and local regulations.
- Do not dispose of this product down a drain. Please consider donating any unused product. For recycling or disposal information contact your local household refuse collection service.
For one year from the date of purchase, Masterchem Industries LLC warrants to the original residential consumer purchaser (1) that the product meets Masterchem Industries LLC’s manufacturing specifications, and (2) the performance of this product when applied according to the label instructions and specifications. In the event that this product proves to be defective within one year from the date of purchase, Masterchem Industries LLC will, at its option and upon presentation of proof-of-purchase (the original receipt), either furnish an equivalent amount of new product or refund the original purchase price of this product to you. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty excludes (1) labor and costs of labor for the application or removal of any product, and (2) any incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Note to residents of the State of New Jersey: The provisions of this warranty, including its limitations, are intended to apply to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the State of New Jersey. For warranty service, call: 1-866-774-6371, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Masterchem Industries LLC reserves the right to inspect any and all application of the product prior to processing your claim made under this warranty.
Tools & Resources
SDSs, Tech Data & Certifications