BEHR PRO i300 Interior Semi-Gloss Paint is a professional quality latex product with superior hide and coverage, excellent sprayability, spray and back-roll and superior touch-up. Dried film is mold and mildew resistant.
Where to Use
Can be applied to properly prepared and primed interior drywall, wood, metal, architectural plastics, cured plaster and masonry. Not for use on floors.
The following steps are recommended for best results.
- All surfaces must be clean, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust and all other foreign substances. Glossy surfaces must be ‘scuff sanded’ with appropriate sandpaper prior to coating.
- Fill all gaps with a 100% acrylic, siliconized, paintable caulking, and allow to completely dry prior to coating.
- Surfaces to be painted must be cleaned, primed with an appropriate primer and ready to accept a finish coat.
- Prime new drywall with a product such as KILZ® PVA Drywall Primer or BEHR PREMIUM PLUS® No. 73 Drywall Primer & Sealer.
- Use product when the surface and air temperatures are between 35-90°F (2-32°C).
- Airless Spray: .015" to .021" tip with 60 mesh filter.
- Roller: Use a high quality 3/8"-1/2" nap roller cover on smooth surfaces or 1/2"-3/4" nap roller cover on semi-rough or porous surfaces.
- Brush: Use a high quality nylon/polyester brush.
- Coverage: Up to 400 sq. ft. (37 m2) per gallon depending on the surface texture, porosity and application method.
- Certain colors may require additional coats for complete hide.
- DO NOT THIN. Product is formulated for use at package consistency only.
- Intermix containers of same color and product to ensure color and sheen uniformity.
- For disaster restoration use a product such as water-base KILZ MAX® Primer or oil-base KILZ Original Primer to permanently block severe stains and odors. After priming, test for stain bleed-through by applying the topcoat to a small section. If the stain bleeds through the topcoat, apply a second coat of primer and test again before top-coating the entire area. If bleeding continues, allow primer to dry a full 24 hours before top-coating.
- Dries to the touch in 1 hour at 77°F (25°C) and 50% humidity.
- Recoat after 2 hours.
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and in higher humidity.
- After 2 weeks, cured paint film may be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent.
Clean Up & Disposal
- Clean all tools and equipment with soap and water.
- For disposal of empty containers and unused product, contact your household refuse collection service.
- To reduce waste, consult with your retailer or an online paint calculator to determine the correct amount of paint to purchase.
To consult with a Behr Certified Coatings Professional, call BehrPro Hotline Toll Free number at 1-877-776-3961 (U.S.A. only).