BEHR PRO™ DryFall No. PR890 is high hide acrylic coating with flash rust resistance that settles into a sweepable dust within 10 feet from ceiling surfaces. Perfect for tilt-up concrete walls, warehouses, sports venues, and other commercial spaces.
Where to Use
Use on properly prepared interior ceilings and overhead substrates such as drywall, gypsum board, concrete, plaster, wood, ferrous metals, and non-ferrous metals.
- Apply this coating to primed or previously coated surfaces.
- All surfaces must be clean, dry, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint and all other foreign substances. Glossy surfaces must be de-glossed prior to coating.
- Masonry - All masonry surfaces must be cured at least 30 days before painting. the pH must be 10.0 or lower prior to coating. Use a concrete & Masonry surface prep products or mechanical means on smooth masonry for maximum adhesion.
- Fill all gaps with paintable sealant and allow to completely dry prior to coating
- Remove all rust and prime with appropriate rust inhibiting primer and/or spot prime rusty areas such as weld spots on steel surfaces.
- Eye protection, protective clothing and a NIOSH approved respirator is recommended.
- Use this product when the surface and air temperatures are between 50-90°F (10-32ºC)
- Airless Spray - .015” - .019”; 60 mesh filter; 2,500-3,000 PSI
- NOTE: Formulated specifically for airless spray application. If brush or roll application is necessary, multiple coats may be required to achieve target film thickness, hide, coverage and overall product performance.
- Coverage – up to 375 sq. ft. (37 m2) per gallon, depending on application method and substrate porosity. Does not include loss of material from spraying.
- Thinning: Not recommended. If necessary, add no more than 1/2 pint of water per gallon. Thinning will adversely affect drying properties, film build, appearance, adhesion and overall performance properties.
- May be tinted with up to 2 ounces of universal colorant per gallon.
- For stainblocking, use a high quality primer such as KILZ® PREMIUM or KILZ COMPLETE®.
- Not for use on floors, in high corrosion areas or in areas with very high humidity.
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes at 77°F (25°C) and 50% relative humidity. Application at lower temperature, high humidity, film thickness or poor ventilation which affect dry time and dry fall distance. Therefore, a test application to determine if drying performance is satisfactory for a given application is recommended.
- Recoat after 1 hour, initial cure in 4 hours, full cure occurs in 7 days.
*Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and in higher humidity
Clean Up & Disposal
- Clean equipment and paint spatters with clean water. If spilled, contain material and remove with an inert absorbent. Dispose of contaminated absorbent, container and unused product in accordance with all current federal, state and local regulations.
- Do not dispose of this product down a drain. Please consider donating any unused product. For recycling or disposal information, contact your local household refuse collection service.
To consult with a KILZ Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-866-PRIMER-1 (U.S.A. only).