A durable solid color stain designed to help protect and enhance both exterior and interior, vertical and horizontal concrete surfaces. This Siliconized 100% Acrylic formula is designed to provide a long-lasting durable finish.
Click Here to see available colors.
Where to Use
Properly prepared Interior or Exterior surfaces such as: Concrete, Masonry Walls, Basements, Patios, Sidewalks, Driveways*, Garage Floors*, Tennis Courts, Cement Blocks, Pillars and Brick. Not for use on surfaces subject to hydrostatic pressure.
- * Driveways and Garage Floors - Lack of proper surface preparation and/ or over-application can lead to automobile tires lifting the product from the surface.
- CAUTION: Stained surfaces may become slippery when wet. Use caution when walking on surface when moisture is present. Use a product such as BEHR PREMIUM® NON-SKID NO. 970 to help prevent slipping.
400-500 Sq. Ft
500-600 Sq. Ft.
2 HR Dry To Touch
2-4 HR Recoat Time
Soap & Water
Preparation & Prime
New and Uncoated Concrete or Masonry Surfaces:
- New concrete must cure for a minimum of 30 days.
- For proper penetration and adhesion of topcoat, use a concrete & masonry cleaner and etcher to clean and etch the surface. Remove mildew stains with a mildew stain removing product. Follow all label instructions.
- Apply a product such as BEHR PREMIUM Concrete & Masonry Bonding Primer No. 880 to increase adhesion of topcoat to the surface. Follow all label instructions.
Painted, Stained or Sealed Concrete:
- Option 1- To completely strip the entire surface, use a concrete & masonry paint stripper product.
- Option 2- To recoat over an existing coating, remove any loose or peeling paint and scuff sand the surface.
- Clean previously coated surfaces in sound condition.
- Clean and etch any bare concrete surface.
- Spot prime all uncoated areas with a product such as BEHR PREMIUM Concrete & Masonry Bonding Primer No. 880 to increase adhesion of topcoat to the surface. Follow all label instructions.
- DO NOT THIN. Intermix all cans of same product to ensure color uniformity. Stir stain before and occasionally during application.
- Use product when air and surface temperatures are between 50-90°F (10-32°C).
- Apply a thin, even coat using a 1/4"-3/8" nap roller cover, pad applicator or a nylon/polyester brush at a spread rate of 400-600 sq. ft. (37-56 m2) per gallon. Use long, even strokes in one direction to avoid lap lines.
- Since concrete varies in texture/porosity, two coats may be required for uniform color appearance. Apply a second coat (in a criss-cross direction) if uniformity is needed. Recoat after 2-4 hours. Periodic touch-ups may be necessary.
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and in higher humidity.
- Allow 24 hours for light foot traffic.
- Park tires on corrugated cardboard for 14 days after applying stain. After two weeks, dry stained surface may be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent.
- To recycle or properly dispose of product in your community, contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a Behr Certified Coatings Professional, call Behr Pro Hotline Toll Free number at 1-877-776-3961 (U.S.A. only).