Bring all the decorative qualities of traditional paint to your high-traffic indoor and outdoor surfaces with BEHR PREMIUM Gloss Enamel Porch & Patio Floor Paint. This 100% acrylic formula is great for both wood and concrete surfaces, and between our host of custom colors and computer color matching, the look you want is within reach.
Click Here to see available colors.
Where to Use
On properly prepared, previously painted or primed Interior or Exterior surfaces. Ideal for Porches, Floors, Decks, Basements, Patios, Siding, Trim, Furniture and Trellises. Not for use on Garage Floors.
200-300 Sq. Ft
300-400 Sq. Ft.
Dry To Touch
Soap & Water
Proper Surface Preparation is required.
- All surfaces must be clean, sound, dry and free of any dirt, oil and grease.
- Remove mildew stains with a mildew stain removing product.
- New or Weathered Wood: use a product such as BEHR PREMIUM® No. 63. All-In-One Wood Cleaner. Lightly sand to remove remaining wood fibers/fuzz.
- Painted Surfaces-Wood: For a painted surface in sound condition, use a product to clean and prepare the surface. If the coating is failing or peeling, use a paint stripper to remove old coating. Scuff sand glossy surfaces. Use stainless steel or galvanized nails to prevent nail staining. Countersink nail heads, repair imperfections and sand smooth. Remove all dust with a damp cloth, allow to dry.
- Uncoated Concrete or Masonry Surfaces: Allow new surfaces to cure 30 days. Clean and etch surface using a product such as a muriatic acid etcher (read and follow all manufacturer's label directions) to achieve a textured profile similar to 150 grit sandpaper. Wipe your fingers over the clean, dry floor to check for dust or powder. Ensure there is no residue on your fingers that may have been left from the etcher. If residue is found, rinse the surface to remove residue. Allow the surface to dry completely. Sprinkle a few drops of water onto the surface. If water is quickly absorbed and the surface feels like 150 grit sandpaper, the surface is ready. If not, re-etch.
- Painted Surfaces-Concrete: For a painted surface in sound condition, use a product to clean and prepare the surface. If the coating is failing or peeling, use a paint stripper to remove old coating or scrape/sand down to a sound concrete surface. Scuff sand glossy surfaces. Clean and spot etch any exposed concrete. Remove all dust with a damp cloth, allow to dry.
- Interior Wood: Use a product such as PREMIUM PLUS® No. 75 All-In-One Primer & Sealer.
- Exterior Wood: Use a product such as PREMIUM PLUS® No. 436 Multi-Surface Primer & Sealer.
- Interior/Exterior Concrete or Masonry: Over uncoated concrete or masonry surfaces, use a product such as BEHR PREMIUM No. 880 Concrete & Masonry Bonding Primer.
- Use product when the surface and air temperatures are between 50-90°F (10-32°C).
- Stir paint occasionally.
- When working with more than one can of the same product, intermix to ensure color uniformity.
- Use a high quality 3/8 -1/2" nap roller cover, nylon/polyester brush or an airless sprayer (.015 - .021" spray tip, 60 mesh filter).
- Spread rate varies, depending on the surface texture, porosity and application method.
- Additional coats may be required to ensure proper coverage, optimal hide and durability.
- Do not thin if using a roller or brush; however, if using a sprayer and thinning is required, thin with water at a rate of no more than 1/2 pint per gallon.
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and in higher humidity. Allow 72 hours before subjecting to normal use. After 30 days, cured paint film may be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent. Dry paint film is mildew resistant.
- Properly dispose of all soiled rags.
- For disposal of empty containers and unused product, contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a Behr Certified Coatings Professional, call Behr Pro Hotline Toll Free number at 1-877-776-3961 (U.S.A. only).