Beautify and protect your home's interior and exterior concrete surfaces with BEHR PREMIUM 1-Part Epoxy Concrete and Garage Floor Paint. This water-based paint can protect against hot-tire pick-up, automotive fluids and most household chemicals. This epoxy paint will provide a beautiful protective finish on driveways, garage floors, pool decks, walkways and interior concrete surfaces.
Click Here to see available colors.
Where to Use
Interior or Exterior surfaces such as: Porous Concrete, Masonry, Stone and Brick. Ideal for horizontal surfaces such as: Garage Floors, Driveways, Basements and Porches.DO NOT use on vertical surfaces or areas subject to hydrostatic pressure. NOT for industrial use. DO NOT use on areas subject to fork-lifts.
300-400 Sq. Ft
400-500 Sq. Ft.
Dry To Touch
Soap & Water
New and Uncoated Concrete or Masonry Surfaces:
- New concrete must cure for a minimum of 30 days.
- For proper penetration and adhesion of topcoat, clean and etch the surface.
- Apply a product such as BEHR PREMIUM CONCRETE & MASONRY BONDING PRIMER NO. 880 to increase adhesion of topcoat to the surface. Follow all label instructions.
Painted, Stained or Sealed Concrete:
- Option 1- To completely strip the entire surface using a concrete & masonry paint striper.
- Option 2- To recoat over an existing coating, remove any loose or peeling paint and scuff sand the surface.
- Clean previously coated surfaces in sound condition.
- Clean and etch any bare concrete area.
- Spot prime all bare concrete areas with a product such as BEHR PREMIUM CONCRETE & MASONRY BONDING PRIMER NO. 880 to increase adhesion of topcoat to the surface. Follow all label instructions.
- DO NOT THIN. Intermix all cans of same product to ensure color uniformity. Stir before applying. Use product when air and surface temperatures are between 50-90°F (10-32°C).
- Apply a thin, even coat using a 3/8" nap roller cover, pad applicator or a nylon/polyester brush.
- Allow first coat to dry before deciding if a second coat is necessary. For uniformity apply a second coat (in a criss-cross direction).
- DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN TWO COATS. An annual touch-up may be required in areas subject to tire traffic.
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and in higher humidity.
- The floor may be subjected to light foot traffic after 24 hours. Allow 72 hours before subjecting surface to heavy foot traffic or repositioning furniture.
- Allow 7 days before subjecting to automotive tires. Premature heavy traffic will cause paint failure requiring spot recoating.
- If necessary, corrugated cardboard may be used underneath automobile tires after 72 hours.
- Wait at least 30 days before rinsing or cleaning. Use a mild detergent as needed.
- Abrasive cleaners and pressure-washers should be used carefully to avoid premature paint failure.
- Properly dispose of all soiled rags. To recycle or properly dispose of product in your community, contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a Behr Certified Coatings Professional, call Behr Pro Hotline Toll Free number at 1-877-776-3961 (U.S.A. only).