BEHR PRO Exterior Flat Paint is specifically designed to meet the expectations of professional painters. Developed for optimal sprayability with minimized flashing and surfactant leaching, this 100% acrylic formula provides excellent hiding power and a uniform finish. Dried film is mold and mildew resistant.
Where to Use
BEHR PRO™ Exterior paint is ideal for both commercial and residential properties over properly prepared surfaces such as: Stucco, Masonry, Concrete, Concrete Block or Brick as well as Primed Wood or Metal Surfaces. Not for use on floors.
- All surfaces must be clean, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust and all other foreign substances. Glossy surfaces must be 'scuff sanded' with an appropriate sandpaper and primed prior to coating.
- Fill all gaps with a 100% acrylic, siliconized, paintable caulking and allow to completely dry prior to coating.
- Surfaces to be painted must be cleaned, primed with an appropriate primer and ready to accept a finish coat.
- Use product when surface and air temperature are between 35-90°F (2-32°C).
- Airless Spray: .015"-.021" tip with 60 mesh filter.
- Roller: Use a high quality 3/8"-3/4" nap roller, depending on surface texture
- Brush: Use a high quality Nylon/Polyester brush
- Coverage: 250-400 Sq. Ft. per Gallon depending on surface texture, porosity and application method.
- Certain colors may require additional coats for complete hide.
- DO NOT THIN. Product is formulated for use at package consistency only.
- Intermix containers of same product to ensure color and sheen uniformity.
- Do not paint if rain, snow or heavy dew are expected within 24 hours.
- Vinyl siding - paint color must be same color or lighter than existing vinyl to minimize potential warping.
- Dries to touch in 2 hours @ 77ºF (25ºC) and 50% Relative Humidity.
- Recoat after 4 hours.
- Darker colors, cooler temperatures or higher humidity may prolong drying time.
- After 2 weeks, cured paint film may be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent.
Clean-Up & Disposal
- Clean equipment and paint spatters with warm, soapy water.
- For disposal of empty containers and unused product, contact your household refuse collection service.
- To reduce waste, consult with your retailer or an online paint calculator to determine the correct amount of paint to purchase.
To consult with a Behr Certified Coatings Professional, call BehrPro Hotline Toll Free number at 1-877-776-3961 (U.S.A. only).