Whether you're preparing your deck for a stain or finish, or just doing regular maintenance, BEHR PREMIUM All-In-One Wood Cleaner gives you the cleaning power you need to restore your deck's natural beauty. It's tough enough for stains caused by mold mildew, ketchup and wine, but gentle enough that it won't damage your wood surface.
Where to Use
Exterior Wood & Composites, Decks, Siding, Shakes, Shingles, Fences & Patio Furniture, Vinyl & Aluminum Siding, Masonry, Stucco and Concrete.
- Removes exterior stains caused by mold, mildew, algae & fungus. Removes household stains such as BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, Wine, etc. Neutralizes wood surface after stripping. Restores the wood to its natural colour.
Full Strength 200 Sq. Ft.
Diluted 400 Sq. Ft.
Keep Surface Wet
Soap & Water
The following steps and products are recommended for best results.
- Be sure to have a source for water, hose with nozzle and stiff bristle broom or brush.
- Wear protective clothing, goggles, acid resistant gloves.
- Always use BEHR PREMIUM® NO. 63-N All-In-One Wood Cleaner after application of BEHR PREMIUM® NO. 64 Wood Stain & Finish Stripper.
- Prevent all rinse solution from entering storm drains.
- Must apply between 40-90˚F (4.5-32˚C).
- Shake well before use. Conduct a small test patch in an inconspicuous area to ensure product performance.
- Be sure that the plastic mixing container is large enough to hold up to 2 gallons of diluted solution.
- DO NOT MIX IN METAL CONTAINER. Dilute 1 part of product with 1 part tap water (1:1 dilution) in a clean plastic container.
- To remove rust, tannin bleed, red clay stains and for extremely hard to clean weathered wood surfaces, use product at full strength.
- Wet surfaces with water prior to cleaning. Apply solution liberally with a pump sprayer, brush, mop or roller. Keep the surface completely wet with solution for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub surface using a stiff bristle broom or brush. The solution will foam.
- After scrubbing, rinse thoroughly with water at normal pressure, or use a pressure washer at low setting (500-1200 PSI). DO NOT USE HIGH PRESSURE as this may harm the wood.
- Surfaces other than wood may be dulled if not rinsed off quickly.
- Biodegradable. Properly dispose of all soiled rags. To recycle or properly dispose of paint in your community, contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a BEHR Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).