An exterior, flexible high-build coating designed to expand & contract, bridging hairline cracks in vertical masonry surfaces. This extremely durable, mildew & dirt resistant waterproofing finish has superior elasticity & elongation properties to resist cracking. It withstands 98 mph wind-driven rain. The 100% acrylic latex formula provides a breathable film, releasing moisture that builds in walls. It is available in 90 custom tinted colors and computerized color matching.
Click Here to see available colors.
Where to Use
Properly prepared exterior vertical surfaces such as: Stucco, Masonry, Concrete, Concrete Block or Brick as well as adjacent Wood and Metal surfaces. Not for use on horizontal surfaces subject to foot traffic.
4-6 HR Dry Time
24 HR Recoat Time
75-125 Sq. Ft.
Coverage per Gallon
Soap & Water
- Allow new stucco and masonry to cure for 30 days before painting.
- Remove all loose, peeling paint. Power wash to remove chalk. Remove dirt and grease with a concrete & masonry degreaser & cleaner product.
- Remove mildew stains with a mildew stain removing product.
- On galvanized metal, use a diluted solution of a product such as concrete & masonry cleaner & etcher to prepare the surface. Rinse thoroughly and allow a minimum of 24 hours to dry.
- Cracks and gaps wider than 1/16” (1.5 mm) should be routed open, dusted and patched with an elastomeric patching compound. Use an acrylic caulk around windows, doors and trim. Scuff sand glossy surfaces.
- Prime all uncoated, patched, chalky, wood and/or metal surfaces with a product such as BEHR PREMIUM PLUS® NO. 436 Exterior Multi-Surface Primer & Sealer.
- DO NOT THIN.
- Intermix all cans of same product to ensure color uniformity. Stir paint before and occasionally during application.
- Use product when air and surface temperature are 50-90˚F (10-32˚C). Do not use if rain or heavy dew is expected within 24 hours.
- Apply using a high quality 1 1/4” nap roller, nylon/polyester brush or airless sprayer (.025"-.029" spray tip).
- A second coat must be applied at the same spread rate as the first.
- A third coat may be required to achieve a final dry mil thickness of about 10-15 mils.
- If airless spraying, use equipment with a minimum of 2,500 PSI at the tip. Maintain a wet edge to avoid lap marks.
- Do not re-spread or re-work paint.
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and higher humidity.
- After two weeks, cured paint film may be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent.
- Properly dispose of all soiled rags and protect unused product from freezing.
- For disposal of empty containers and unused product contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a BEHR Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).