A high-quality, flat acrylic latex paint with excellent hiding properties. This int/ext, self-priming, mildew resistant finish also provides excellent adhesion & water repellency on properly prepared int/ext smooth, rough & textured masonry, stucco & brick surfaces. This water-based formula is designed to accentuate all textured surfaces while achieving a natural look. It is alkali-resistant, easy to apply, lasts 20 yrs. in all climatic conditions and cleans up with soap & water.
Click Here to see available colors.
Where to Use
Properly prepared Interior or Exterior vertical surfaces such as: Stucco, Masonry, Concrete, Concrete Block and Brick as well as adjacent Wood and Metal. Not for use on horizontal surfaces subject to foot traffic.
2-3 HR Dry Time
4 HR Recoat Time
250-400 Sq. Ft
Coverage per Gallon
Rough: 23-28 m2
Smooth: 37 m2
Soap & Water
Proper surface preparation is required.
- Allow new stucco and masonry to cure for 30 days before painting.
- Remove all loose, peeling paint. Powerwash to remove chalk. Remove dirt and grease with a product such as BEHR PREMIUM® NO. 990 Concrete & Masonry Degreaser & Cleaner.
- Remove mildew stains with a mildew stain removing product.
- On galvanized metal, use a diluted solution of a product such as BEHR PREMIUM NO. 991 Concrete & Masonry Cleaner & Etcher to prepare the surface. Follow all label instructions. Rinse thoroughly and allow a minimum of 24 hours to dry.
- Cracks and gaps wider than 1/16" (1.5 mm) should be routed open, dusted and patched with a quality patching compound. Use an acrylic caulk around windows, doors and trim. Scuff sand glossy surfaces.
- If chalk remains on the surface, prime with a product such as BEHR PREMIUM PLUS® NO. 436 Exterior Multi-Surface Primer & Sealer.
- Prime all patched areas as well as adjacent wood and metal surfaces.
- If previously sealed or coated, check manufacturer's specifications before painting.
- DO NOT THIN.
- Intermix all cans of same product to ensure color uniformity. Stir paint before and occasionally during application.
- Use product when air and surface temperature are 50-90˚F (10-32˚C). Do not use if rain or heavy dew is expected within 24 hours.
- Apply using a high quality 3/4"-1" nap roller, nylon/polyester brush or airless sprayer (.015"-.017" spray tip).
- Apply a second coat, if necessary. Maintain a wet edge to avoid lap marks.
- Do not re-spread or re-work paint.
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and higher humidity.
- After two weeks, cured paint film may be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent.
- Properly dispose of all soiled rags.
- For disposal of empty containers and unused product contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a BEHR Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).