To preserve and protect your home's textured interior surfaces, choose BEHR PREMIUM PLUS WITH STYLE Venetian Plaster Topcoat. This water-based, clear protective finish will increase the durability of BEHR PREMIUM PLUS WITH STYLE Venetian Plaster in your home's high-moisture and high-traffic areas, and it dries to a satin sheen.
Where to Use
As a clear protective topcoat to increase the durability of BEHR® VENETIAN PLASTER in high moisture and high traffic areas. Dries to a satin sheen.
- Apply after the VENETIAN PLASTER finish has completely dried, approximately 24 hours. VENETIAN PLASTER must be burnished prior to topcoat application. DO NOT burnish VENETIAN PLASTER TOPCOAT.
- Refer to the Interior How-To section on www.behr.com for additional instructions and tips on application. DO NOT THIN. Stir occasionally.
- Use product when the surface and air temperatures are between 50°-90°F (10°-32°C).
- Apply using a straight-edged, flexible steel trowel or wall scraper.
- Hold trowel at an angle and a spread a very thin, even coat of the product across the surface.
- Remove any excess topcoat with a damp rag or sponge.
- The topcoat will dry to a Satin sheen and darken the tone and/or color of the finish.
- Typical spread rate is 200 sq. ft. (19 m2) per quart.
- Dries in 24 hours at 75°F (24°C) and 50% humidity.
- Additional dry time is needed in cooler temperatures and higher humidity.
- After 2 weeks, the surface may be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent.
- Use soap and water. Properly dispose of all soiled rags and protect unused product from freezing. For disposal of unused paint products, please contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a BEHR Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).