For a paint that's as versatile as it is beautiful, choose BEHR PREMIUM PLUS Interior Satin Enamel paint. This rich, all-surface sheen is great for any room in the house, and its pearl-like finish makes it perfect for adding a pop of color to both walls and trim.
For low traffic areas. Ideal for Family Rooms, Living Rooms, Dining Rooms, Bedrooms and Ceilings.
1 HR Dry Time
2 HR Recoat Time
250-400 Sq. Ft
Coverage per Gallon
Soap & Water
- All surfaces should be properly prepared and cleaned.
- Remove loose paint, wash off dirt and grease with detergent, rinse and allow to dry.
- Remove mildew stains with a mildew stain removing product.
- Scuff sand glossy surfaces and repair imperfections.
- Remove all dust with a damp cloth, allow to dry.
- Allow new stucco, plaster and masonry to cure for 30 days before painting.
- Use BEHR PREMIUM PLUS® Paint as a primer over properly prepared coated or uncoated surfaces.
- For stain-blocking, or over oil-based or glossy surfaces, use a product such as BEHR PREMIUM PLUS All-In-One Primer & Sealer No. 75.
- For optimal color development, better hide, and to reduce the number of topcoats with deep colors denoted with a dagger (†) on the color chip, apply a custom tinted primer coat of BEHR PREMIUM PLUS Paint.
- Prime all metal surfaces before painting.
- Apply when air and surface temperatures are between 50-90°F (10-32°C).
- Stir paint occasionally. Intermix containers of same product to ensure color and sheen uniformity.
- Use a high quality 3/8-1/2" nap roller cover, nylon/polyester brush or airless sprayer (.015-.019" spray tip, 60 mesh filter).
- Do not thin if using a roller or brush; however, if using a sprayer and thinning is required, thin with water at a rate of no more than 1/2 pint per gallon.
- Certain colors may require additional coats for complete hide.
- Darker colors may require additional dry time between coats.
- Cooler temperatures or higher humidity may prolong drying time.
- After 4 weeks, cured paint film may be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent.
- Dry paint film is mildew resistant.
- Do not use on floors.
- For disposal of empty containers, unused paint and soiled rags, contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a BEHR Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).