For excellent performance under any paint sheen, choose BEHR PREMIUM PLUS® All-In-One Primer & Sealer. This self-leveling acrylic blend helps create a uniform topcoat sheen, so it's ideal for multiple surfaces, including metal, vinyl, concrete and glossy surfaces. It blocks medium to heavy stains, and it's tintable to allow for dramatic color changes. This is also a low odor formula.
Where to Use
Over properly prepared uncoated and previous painted Interior surfaces. Ideal for Drywall, Galvanized Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum, Wood, Concrete, and on glossy surfaces or oil-based paint.
30 Min Dries to Touch
1 HR Ready to Topcoat
250-400 Sq. Ft
Coverage per Gallon
Soap & Water
- All surfaces should be properly prepared and cleaned.
- Remove loose paint, wash off chalk, dirt, and grease with detergent, rinse and allow to dry.
- Remove mildew stains with a mildew stain removing product.
- Scuff sand glossy surfaces and repair imperfections.
- Remove all dust with a damp cloth, allow to dry.
- Allow new stucco, plaster and masonry to cure for 30 days before priming.
- Apply when air and surface temperatures are between 50-90°F (10-32°C).
- Use a high quality 3/8-1/2" nap roller cover, nylon polyester brush or an airless sprayer (.015-.019" spray tip, 60 mesh filter).
- Stir occasionally. Do not thin if using a roller or brush; however, if using a sprayer and thinning is required, thin with water at a rate of no more than 1/2 pint per gallon.
- Heavy stains may require two coats. Spot prime patched areas first, follow with a complete primer coat.
- Bright or deep colors require a tinted primer.
- Have primer tinted close to topcoat color with no more than 4 ounces of colorant per gallon.
- † On stained surfaces, topcoat in 4 hours, for heavy stains, topcoat in 16 hours.
- For disposal of empty containers, unused paint and soiled rags, contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a BEHR Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).