Protect your home's concrete and masonry surfaces with BEHR PREMIUM Concrete & Masonry Protector & Waterproofer. This waterproofer is formulated with Silicone to penetrate into the surface to help keep water out and shield against salt damage and corrosion.
Where to Use
Horizontal and Vertical uncoated Concrete and Masonry surfaces such as: Concrete Block, Pavers, Stucco, Brick, Unglazed Tiles, Exposed Aggregate Concrete, Sandstone and Slate. Not recommended for use on areas subject to hydrostatic pressure such as basement walls or floors.
250 Sq. Ft
24-48 Hr. to cure
Soap & Water
The following steps are recommended for best results.
- New concrete must cure for a minimum of 30 days.
- Remove old coating or sealer, if present, using a concrete & masonry paint stripper product.
- For proper penetration and adhesion, use a concrete & masonry cleaner & etcher product.
- TEST: Sprinkle a few drops of water onto the surface. If water is quickly absorbed, the surface is ready. If not absorbed, re-etch.
- DO NOT THIN. Stir or shake before applying.
- Use product when temperature is between 50–90°F (10-32°C).
- Apply until saturated by brush, roller or garden sprayer to a dry surface.
- Remove any puddles by spreading product to drier areas or by wiping up excess with a clean cloth.
- On vertical surfaces, apply from the bottom up and saturate well.
- Once dried, rough, vertical surfaces may be coated with an oil or latex-based paint or primer. Follow all label instructions. Do not paint horizontal surfaces after applying this product.
- Clean all equipment immediately with warm, soapy water.
- Properly dispose of all soiled rags and protect unused product from freezing.
- For disposal of empty containers and unused paint, contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a BEHR Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).