Beautify, protect and preserve the natural beauty of all your home's concrete & masonry surfaces with BEHR PREMIUM Concrete, Brick & Tile Wet-Look Sealer. This high-gloss formula can also be used on pavers, artificial stone and stucco, and it also makes a great topcoat over paints and stains.
Where to Use
- Use on previously Coated or Uncoated, Vertical or Horizontal, Interior or Exterior surfaces such as: Pavers, Concrete, Mexican Tile and Unglazed Tiles, Brick, Aggregate, Natural and Artificial Stone, Masonry and Stucco.
- Not recommended for use on Wood, Metal, Granite, Marble, Terrazzo, areas immediately adjacent to pools or areas subject to hydrostatic pressure. Do not use over Oil-Based products.
CAUTION: Sealed surfaces may become slippery when wet. Use caution when walking on surface when moisture is present. Apply in sections so wet material does not have to be walked on during application.
200-450 Sq. Ft
1 HR Dry Time
4 HR Recoat Time
Soap & Water
- New concrete must cure for a minimum of 30 days.
- For new or smooth concrete, use a concrete & masonry cleaner & etcher product.
- Clean previously created surfaces in sound condition with a concrete & masonry degreaser & cleaner product.
- Stamped concrete requires the use of a cleaner to remove release agent prior to sealing.
- Scrape and remove loose and peeling coating. To strip the surface, use a concrete & masonry paint stripper product.
- DO NOT THIN. Stir or shake before applying.
- Use product when temperature is between 50-80°F (10-27°C). Do not apply in direct sunlight. Do not apply to wet surfaces or if rain or heavy dew is expected within 24 hours.
- Apply a thin coat using a nylon/polyester brush, 1/4” - 3/8” nap roller, high quality pad applicator or a high quality pump sprayer with an adjustable tip at a spread rate of 200-450 sq. ft. (19-42 m2) per gallon. Spread rate is highly dependent on surface roughness and porosity. If sprayed, backroll for uniform thickness.
- Additional coats (no more than 4) may be added for a higher gloss and added protection.
Note: Horizontal surfaces may be subject to excessive wear. Therefore, periodic touch-ups may be necessary.
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and higher humidity.
- Allow to dry 24 hours for light foot traffic. 72 hours to reposition furniture/heavy foot traffic and park tires on corrugated cardboard for 14 days.
- Clean with a mild, non-abrasive liquid detergent after 30 days.
- Properly dispose of all soiled rags.
- For disposal of empty containers and unused paint, contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a BEHR Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).