For a tough, easy-to-clean look on multiple vertical surfaces, use BEHR Oil-Base Semi-Gloss Enamel. This mildew-resistant formula is fast drying, and will help protect both interior and exterior surfaces from scuffs, rust and household chemicals.
Where to Use
Properly prepared Interior or Exterior surfaces such as: Wood, Drywall, Plaster, Masonry, Metal, Well-bonded Wallpaper, Brick, Stucco, Aluminum and Cinder Block. Do not use on horizontal surfaces.
4-5 HR Dry Time
24 HR Recoat Time
350-550 Sq. Ft.
Coverage per Gallon
Preparation & Prime
Proper surface preparation is required
- Allow new stucco, plaster and masonry to cure for 30 days.
- For interior and exterior surfaces, remove dirt, oil and grease stains with a concrete & masonry degreaser and cleaner product.
- Remove mildew stains with a mildew stain removing product.
- Remove all loose and peeling paint; scuff sand glossy surfaces; caulk; repair imperfections and sand smooth.
- For exterior surfaces, power wash to remove chalk.
- Etch galvanized metal with a concrete & masonry cleaner & etcher product.
- Use a product such as BEHR PREMIUM PLUS® No. 436 Exterior Multi-Surface Primer & Sealer. Follow all label instructions.
- DO NOT THIN. Stir before and during application.
- When working with more than one can of the same product, intermix to ensure color uniformity.
- Use adequate ventilation during application & drying process.
- Certain colors may require more than one coat to achieve complete hide and coverage.
- Use product when air and surface temperature are 40-90˚F (4-32˚C).
- Apply a thin coat using a high quality china bristle brush, 1/4”-3/8” nap roller or an airless sprayer (.013”-.015” spray tip).
- Longer dry time required in cooler temperatures and higher humidity.
- Wait at least 7 days before rinsing or cleaning the surface with a mild, non-abrasive detergent.
- Properly dispose of all soiled rags.
- For disposal of empty containers and unused product contact your household refuse collection service.
To consult with a BEHR Certified Coatings Professional, call 1-800-854-0133 Ext. 2 (U.S.A. only).