To create the Sponge On Finish, you will need a sea sponge , a bucket of water, a paintbrush and a cloth or rag.
Paint the base color and allow it to dry completely before glazing.
For additional help on your interior painting project, refer to the how-to's listed here.
To prepare the BEHR Faux Glaze, you will combine four parts glaze to one part BEHR Paint. For example, in an average sized room, you will use one gallon of BEHR PREMIUM PLUS WITH STYLE® Faux Glaze and one quart of PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® Paint and Primer in One or PREMIUM PLUS® Paint. Stir the paint and glaze mixture thoroughly.
Use a paintbrush to coat a water-dampened sea sponge with the glaze color. Blot excess paint with a clean cloth or rag.
Apply the sponge to the wall surface, creating random patterns as you blot with the sponge. Continue across your wall until the entire surface is covered.
Roller Cover and Frame
Other Things To Know
More Interior How-tos
- How to Create a Faux Glaze Finish
- How to Create a Patch Weaving Finish
- How to Create a Fabric Finish
- How to Create a Diagonal Line Finish
- How to Create a Straight Line Finish
- How to Create a Wavy Line Finish
- How to Create a Color Blending Finish
- How to Create a Color & Wash Finish
- How to Create a Speckled Finish
- How to Create a Stippling Finish
- How to Create a Smooth Leather Finish
- How to Create a Soft Suede Finish
- How to Create a Sponge Off Finish