To create the Sponge Off Finish, you will need a sea sponge, a bucket of water, and a six-inch mini roller
Paint the base color and allow the paint to dry for at least 1 hour before glazing.
For additional help on your interior painting project, refer to the how-to's listed here.
To prepare the BEHR Faux Glaze, you will combine four parts glaze to one part BEHR Paint. For example, in an average sized room, you will use one gallon of BEHR PREMIUM PLUS with Style® Faux Glaze and one quart of PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® Paint and Primer in One or PREMIUM PLUS® Paint. Stir the paint and glaze mixture thoroughly.
Beginning at the top corner, roll the color mixture onto a three-foot section of the wall.
Next, use a water dampened sea sponge to blot the color off the wall. Roll the glaze color into the next section, and be sure to blend the edges with the previous section while they are still wet. Continue until the entire wall is complete.
Roller Cover and Frame
Paint Tray Liner
Other Things To Know
More Interior How-tos
- How to Create a Faux Glaze Finish
- How to Create a Patch Weaving Finish
- How to Create a Fabric Finish
- How to Create a Diagonal Line Finish
- How to Create a Straight Line Finish
- How to Create a Wavy Line Finish
- How to Create a Color Blending Finish
- How to Create a Color & Wash Finish
- How to Create a Speckled Finish
- How to Create a Stippling Finish
- How to Create a Smooth Leather Finish
- How to Create a Sponge On Finish
- How to Create a Soft Suede Finish