To create your BEHR Faux Glaze finish, you will need some special supplies. In addition to your BEHR Paint base color, you will need a top glaze color and a supply of BEHR Faux Glaze. You will also need a plastic bucket for mixing, and implements specific for your desired glaze technique such as sponges, rags, a whisk broom, etc.
Paint the base color and allow it to dry completely before glazing.
For full instructions on painting interior walls, refer to the How To Paint a Wall how-to.
To prepare the BEHR Faux Glaze, you will combine four parts glaze to one part BEHR Paint. For example, in an average sized room, you will use one gallon of BEHR PREMIUM PLUS with Style® Faux Glaze and one quart of PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® Paint and Primer in One or PREMIUM PLUS® Paint. Stir the paint and glaze mixture thoroughly. Next, choose your application method (brush on, sponge on, sponge off, etc.) and follow the steps specific to that method.
Roller Cover and Frame
Paint Tray Liner
Other Things To Know
More Interior How-tos
- How to Create a Patch Weaving Finish
- How to Create a Fabric Finish
- How to Create a Diagonal Line Finish
- How to Create a Straight Line Finish
- How to Create a Wavy Line Finish
- How to Create a Color Blending Finish
- How to Create a Color & Wash Finish
- How to Create a Speckled Finish
- How to Create a Stippling Finish
- How to Create a Smooth Leather Finish
- How to Create a Sponge On Finish
- How to Create a Soft Suede Finish
- How to Create a Sponge Off Finish