Once the surface is cleaned, prepped and has no sealer or coating present, you can apply the stain. Apply the stain in small sections, approximately 4' x 4'. Work quickly and feather edges. Apply with a high quality pump sprayer at a fine spray setting, using a circular motion.
To achieve an even appearance, back roll immediately after spraying with a 3/8" nap roller or pad applicator. Use the appropriate spread rate per gallon. Use when the air and surface temperatures are 50-90 degrees F.
For additional protection, apply a sealer topcoat. Allow stain to dry at least 4 hours before applying a topcoat.
Coating will dry to touch in hour. Allow first coat to dry for 4 hours before deciding if a second coat is necessary.
Make sure that the surface is fully cured before use.
Allow 24 hours for light foot traffic.
Allow 72 hours for heavy foot traffic and furniture.
Allow 7 days before subjecting to automotive tires.
Allow 30 days before rinsing or cleaning with a mild detergent.
Broom (Stiff Bristle)
Chemical Resistant Gloves
High pressure Nozzle
Paint Can Opener
Paint Tray Liner
Other Things To Know
- How to Apply BEHR PREMIUM® Solid Color Concrete Stain
- How to Apply BEHR PREMIUM® 1-Part Epoxy Concrete & Garage Floor Paint
- How to Prepare & Coat a Garage Floor
- How to Apply BEHR PREMIUM® Semi-Transparent Concrete Stain
- How to Apply BEHR PREMIUM® Wet Look Sealer
- How to Apply BEHR PREMIUM® Low Lustre Sealer