Remove any loose debris from the hole. Wipe the area clean with a water-dampened rag.
Using a putty knife, spread a thin layer of concrete patching material into the hole.
Using a wet sponge, blend the repaired area into the existing surface.
Allow the area to dry.
Other Things To Know
More Exterior How-tos
- How to Clean Up After Painting
- How to Repair a Gap
- How to Repair a Crack on a Wood Surface
- How to Remove Efflorescence
- How to Repair a Hole on a Wood Surface
- How to Repair a Crack on a Stucco Surface
- How to Repair a Hole on a Stucco Surface
- How to Repair Flaking Paint
- How to Remove Exterior Mildew Stains