Using 100-grit sandpaper, lightly sand any raised or rough edges around the hole. Remove any dust or debris from the area with a lightly water-dampened rag.
Using a putty knife, spread a thin layer of patching material into the hole. Allow it to dry.
Use 220-grit sandpaper to smooth the patched area and make it even with the surface.
Remove any final dust or debris from the finished repair.
Sandpaper (100, 220 Grit)
Other Things To Know
More Exterior How-tos
- How to Clean Up After Painting
- How to Repair a Gap
- How to Repair a Crack on a Wood Surface
- How to Remove Efflorescence
- How to Repair a Crack on a Stucco Surface
- How to Repair a Hole on a Stucco Surface
- How to Repair Flaking Paint
- How to Remove Exterior Mildew Stains
- How to Repair a Hole on a Concrete Surface